Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

I found Cheezus!!!


Cheesus Christ! Yes it is true. In the news tonight a lady in Texas was eating cheese puffs and found one that appeared to be wearing a robe and praying. So, it could only be the Cheetos Jesus. Not that any other person in biblical times prayed and wore robes. It looked like it had a fucking turban on anyway!!!! So, if this line of thought is correct, and a Muslim found it, would they say it was Mohammad? No! Why? Because they believe that it is sacrilegious to have any kind of portrait or image of their revered holy man. So leave it to the Christians to make a national news story about a fucking cheese puff. Here is the rub though. They plan to sell it on Ebay! Just trying to wrap my head around it nearly gave me a fucking aneurysm! Who says it can't be Moses, or Abraham, or just a crazy looking cheese curl! Would it make the news if she opened up her chud of a child's diaper and it miraculously looked like a dude in a robe praying? Would we then have Poopie Jesus? Would she call CNN to say the Shroud of Turdin appeared in her kids raisin stripes?! Then promptly put it up for auction? I guess I am off to look in all of my snacks for deities. Maybe I will find me a Buddha newton!

(Special thanks to Benny for extra fodder.)

No comments: