Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

And the Mayor's wife said "Ha!"

We don't really know what's up with Ol' Rasputin here, but I can only discern he is attempting to make himself larger by in-taking massive quantities of air and holding it. (It doesn't work, I have tried and that is exactly what it looks like too!) Either that or he just got hit right in the rollers. Here is something scientifically valid: If four Billionaires won the lottery, than it's a fair chance that the cat in this picture might come across this blog, and think to himself, "Hey, that's me!" If that ever happens, then sir, I implore you to explain the circumstance behind said picture so that the mystery will be solved and we can end this lesson on theory and conjecture. Oh and thank you for appearing on the show! If you like I can send you a tee shirt, maybe some instant oatmeal or some other cool swag for your trouble.

No comments: