Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

All I Want For Christmas...

Nothing says I am a fan of The King like a King Size guitar of buttery delicious popcorn right!? I wonder if it's Peanut Butter and 'Nanner Sammach flavor hiding in those puffs of yum. One can just imagine him saying,
 "Hey there...come buy my popcorn baby, uh huh...I got lots of flavors, like, cheese, original, caramel , toffee, peanut butter 'nanner, Burnin' Love for all you hot sauce efficianatos out there and... my personal favorite...Bacon baby, oh yea..uh huh. So TCB with some this here popcorn,  brought to you by me, Elvis Presley. Thank you very much.."
(If you did not read it with The King's voice in your head, or at least Bruce Campbell as Elvis in Bubba Ho-Tep, you have problems.) So, chow down America! I salute you!!

No comments: