Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Play Guitar In Just Seven Seconds!

     Here for your enjoyment is an add I found in the back of an old Marvel Comics series known as "What The!?" The art is my own interpretation of the one in the add. I loved it so much, and as most kids would, I wrote it word for word pretty much while in Jr. High, circa late 1980s. Hope I don't get sued over copyright issues.

    Yes, it's completely true! Using the famous Dr. Horrorstein's Subliminal Inter-Neural  Electronic Infillibrator. Now we can cram the knowledge needed to play guitar like an expert into your mind before you know it!  Learn over 6,ooo chords and finger placement arrangements in the space of a doezen heartbeats. of course, all of this doesn't come easy. If you hook up the device incorrectly, you could end up a gibbering idiot for life. Since most people who would answer this add start out that way, it's not such a big risk.
Rush coupon today! Only $19.96 plus $250.00 shipping and handling.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Guy's, here is my $19.95. I promise my check will be good because if it isn't, I understand that you will send Rocco to my house in order to hit me over my foolish head with the kitchen sink. If I am not fully satisfied with the product, well that is just tough boogers because if I make a stink about it, I will end up dead in a dumpster somewhere and my family will not approve of that at all.

No comments: