Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

42.0 The Aftermath


Rastafari Mon!!!! I can say with all confidence that the oatmeal seas have been polluted! Right now, it feels like my skull is stuffed with cotton. No small wonder though, considering I rarely over do it in such a profound way. Sure, a puff or two here and there and maybe a few space cakes every once in a while, but last night, damn!!! Some might say I am a lightweight, and that could be true, but considering the potency of what kind of cronic I had, and I do mean some kind bubba kush, you can understand why by the end of the night I had completly melted into the couch. I started the day off with one home made space cake,( a single tiny brownie shot). Then at exactly twenty minutes after 4pm, I joined the milloions of tokers world wide and took a heathy rip ( or two) off my home made Dr.Puffer bottle bong. I levitated for quite some time, finished cleaning the house and made dinner. After my feet was only and inch off the floor, it was time for another space cake, or two acctually. I was feeling realy mellow while watching G-4's 420 holiday special, the world premire of Doug Benson's "Super High Me". Afterwards Attack of the Hoe, uh Show, showed footage from the Cannabas Cup competiton in Amsterdam so I wanted to be right there with 'em so it was back to the bong to finnish my meager leavins. Needless to say, I was feeling no pain! A relief because I am in some level of pain on a daily basis due to my disability. Besides being crippled in the mind. So now it's a new day, the holiday has come to an end and it's time to get back to a more solid exsistance, which in itself isn't all that solid, I am always walking on marshmellows I guess.
Today's secret word is: "Languor"
Remember kids, never play with your food, unless it tries to play with you first!

No comments: