Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Monday, April 20, 2009


It's 420. Do you know where your brain is right now? I know where mine is, and I bet you do too! Certainly not on this plane of exsistance. Need I say more? Some my argue that point, but, that's o.k. too. That's like, their opinion man. Crap. I had something clever all lined up to say and it flew away. Honest! The fucker sprouted wings and there it went! Zoom,zoom, zoom!!! I'll have to set out the nets so if it comes back, I can just write it later. Besides, this is not the time for intelligent discussion. More for weird, strange and bizarre experiences to tell of, which I have see go down before my very eyes. It's only in that rare instance when the door of possibility opens in the universe that you end up witnessing alone, except once in a blue moon. For instance, last summer, I was in my car after purchasing some refreshment at a local party store for my walk, when as I was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, a funeral train started passing, while on my radio that was at that perfect volume, Bob Dyllan's (original) "Knocking on Heavens Door" was playing. It was so surreal because the day bright but with a mid morning haze. What are the odds! (By the way, I took the picture off my porch last year because it looks like a pot leaf! God made pot, man made beer, who do you trust!)
Today's secret word is 'Oxnard!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly mental man. Truly mental.