Funny Go Boom!!

Funny Go Boom!!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

So then, the mind drifts....


Lo then, a conquring vision decends on fiery feet. Seering a blinding condition of conclusion we then meet. Driving out evil that leadens thine heart, courses anew set on our chart.
I hath seen with shiny eyes, in the glow that ethereal light provides. Far future ages when summer is new, our kind will be chosen to prove itself true.
Fingers of lightning and fire were seen, twisting around structure in a sinister gleam. "Destruction!" It shouted at the frightened below, but they would not budge, they answered "No." Defiant they stood as the storm drew near, then someone burst; "This is our stand, we make it here! Our spirits are strong, it shall never control!" The masses hath spoken, they bore their soul.
With weapons raised and banners unfurled, humanity's final act in a dreadful world, said, our bond is our strength, no matter the cause, weather we wear whitey tighties or run around in bras!(Bah!)
I meant not to kill it, twas going quite well, but I broke out my stash, and all went to hell. But it's my poem, I'll do as I wish, so don't you threaten me with a dead fish. For those who got that, my hat's off to you. For those who didn't, here is something new. Below is a reference to a film of such merit, give it a look and roll up a carrot. Thank you..Goodnight!!! I'll be here all week! One trip to the salad bar please...........try the veal...............take two, they're small.....

No comments: